How can you prepare for present and future real estate investment opportunities? Today, Michael Bowman of Anderson Business Advisors and Bowman's Business Brief talks to Aaron Adams, CEO of Alpine Property Management and Alpine Capital Solutions. Aaron shares statistics and insights on getting good deals during economic ups and downs.
- What’s the starting point to conduct macroeconomic research and evaluate real estate markets? Harvard University’s Center for Housing Studies Website
- What are counterintuitive things about the current economic state? Nobody knows how housing market will be impacted by Stock Market, Silver Tsunami, and other factors
- What are current risks regarding real estate? Mortgages, unemployment rate, property tax increases, and over-abundance of housing
- What’s different this time compared to the 2008 real estate market crash? No subprime mortgages, housing shortage, and lower vacancy rates
- How, when, and why reallocate retirement? Get financial house in order for opportunities and to address competition
- Is leverage the way to go? Leverage is a tool that shouldn’t be overused
- What are proactive tenant strategies? Educate, communicate, and waive fees