Are you taking time to retool and rethink everything you’re doing in real estate investing? Don’t pass up opportunities. Today, Clint Coons of Anderson Business Advisors talks to Adam Adams from BlueSpruce Holdings. Adam took the plunge into part-time real estate investing, but it quickly became his full-time passion. He has educated and inspired thousands of investors and influencers to build and take their businesses to the next level.
- How did Adam get started in real estate? Christmas present that led to paying property taxes as a child, although he didn’t do anything wrong; eventually, sold it for profit
- What is BlueSpruce Holdings? Finds and manages apartment communities to allow passive investors diversification, cash flow, tax benefits, and freedom of time
- What is Adam’s primary role in the company? Attract capital, so far successfully raising millions of dollars from private investors and continuing to grow his company’s brand
- What leads to bigger and better deals? Whether people know, like, and trust you
- Why are we here? Why are we different? Because...don’t fake it till you make it
- What are the main components to success? Social media, live events, and meetup/mastermind groups
- Why do people keep coming back? Even if weekly topic isn’t perfect fit, they make sure that they're there because they can start doing business with other serious people
- Why does marketing matter when launching a podcast?
- Episodes: Make sure to have more than one episode ready and post consistently
- Ratings and Reviews: Ask for ratings and reviews to gain traction and get noticed
- Avatar: Attract, understand, and think like your perfect client/target avatar
- What podcast services does Adam offer? Create, manage, edit, and promote for a fee
- What is Adam’s complete money back guarantee? By charging a set amount and understanding the algorithm, he can easily get a top 1% podcast