Real estate investing is like a three-legged stool. One leg is tax planning, second leg is asset protection, and third leg is business planning. Always remember to grow the business side of your real estate investment.
Today, Clint Coons of Anderson Business Advisors talks to Andre Johnson of Deal Mastery about real estate investing from the business planning side. Look at real estate investing as a business to turn cash into something sustainable.
- Pathway to Financial Freedom: Live rent- and mortgage-free by having tenants
- Strategic Partners and Business Operations: Work on your business, not in it
- Unlock Scalability: Fire yourself from as many roles and responsibilities as possible
- Foundational Building Blocks: Mindset, marketing campaigns, and making money
- Basic Marketing Systems: Opportunities via cold calling, yellow letters, and door hangers
- Financing: Almost every business opportunity might need to get a small business loan
- F-ing Focus: Find, fund, fix, and flip by drawing, sticking to, and working that plan
- Virtual Assistants (VAs): Hiring virtual workers doesn't mean the work stops
- Shiny Object Syndrome: Real estate investing is simple, not easy or overnight success
Deal Mastery (Download Best-Selling Book by Andre Johnson)
Deal VAs (Free Consultation with Andre Johnson)
Andre Johnson’s Deal Mastery Website
Anderson Advisors Tax and Asset Protection Event
Anderson Advisors on YouTube